[obol] Re: JoCo Turkey Vultures

  • From: "L Markoff" <canyoneagle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dpvroman@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'OBOL'" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Rogue Birds'" <rv-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 16:17:59 -0800

I'm not surprised by this.  Last week after I went for the Common Scoter in
Crescent City I drove down the coast to San Francisco to visit my son and
daughter-in-law.  After that I headed northeast to see the Falcated Duck in
Colusa NWR, before driving home to Eugene on I-5.  Everywhere I went Turkey
Vultures were sailing north.  They were definitely on the move, gobs of
them!

Lori Markoff

Eugene