[obol] Y'all Totally Rock!

  • From: Jamie Bishop <pidgies@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "OBOL@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <OBOL@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 17:50:59 -0500

So... I've just copied this from one of the emails I sent and adapted it
into a general message because, I've received so many kind offers, I want
to make sure I didn't miss thanking anyone.  I've been very busy balancing
helping with my new grandbaby and trying to get out into the field. I'm
sorry I didn't have more time to get out into the field. With all of the
offers I've received, I could go birding with someone new every day for the
next month! Thank you all you so much. I'm leaving to go back home to
Massachusetts tomorrow evening. I already can't wait to come back and take
everyone up on their offers. Please look me up if you are going to
be visiting Western Mass.

Cheers and good birding!
Jamie Bishop