[obol] Re: Rogue Valley Bar-Headed Goose is Domestic

  • From: James Billstine <billstinj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jeff Gilligan <jeffgilligan10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 12:20:15 -0700

I meant the original email for people who might "chase" without knowing. I
enjoy the peafowl at Mildred Kanipe Park, but I don't "list" them, nor post
them to obol or ebird them any more than I would something at a Zoo. No
disrespect against the bird itself intended.

On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 12:12 PM, Jeff Gilligan <jeffgilligan10@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Sure - enjoy a very attractive bird. I agree that this bird has to be an
escapee. It is not a species that could reasonably be expected to occur
here as a vagrant.

Jeff Gilligan

On Jun 5, 2015, at 12:08 PM, Janet Kelly <chamkell@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Even an escapee, in my opinion as a birder, is definitely worth a look!
Thanks for sharing!

Janet
Medford

--