[obol] Mandarin Dawson Creek

  • From: Marlowe Kissinger <rosebudgurl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 10:17:25 -0700

Doing this from the phone for the first time.
At Dawson Creek and finally saw the Mandarin Duck. Thought I had a picture
before and Greg Gillson told me it was a young male Wood Duck. Now that I've
seen the real one I can tell the difference. I never doubt Greg. It was pouring
rain so I couldn't get a picture . I'll go back tomorrow for a shot at a
picture.
She really mixes in pretty well with the Wood Ducks

           Marlowe