[obol] Re: Looking for migrants along dike at Steigerwald Lake NWR

  • From: Lillian <lillian.e@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL Freelist <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 18:27:33 -0800

Hello Birders...

I just read Bob's message that he "had 68 lb dowitchers"... My first thought
was "I didn't know they got that big!"...

Some of us (including me, or maybe especially me) don't know all of the
abbreviations used by the "in the know birding set"... Sometimes it take a
while to figure out what is being talked about. This evening's
misinterpretation was one of the more entertaining and I thought it was worth
sharing...

Lillian
(A member of the NOT in the know birding set.)