[obol] Re: Finding a Varied Thrush in the Portland area: not as easy as I thought!

  • From: Harry Fuller <atowhee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: timrodenkirk@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 11:31:53 -0700

there were many Varied Thrush on the back roads of Jackson and Klamath
Counties as I drove back and forth yesterday in the cascades, mostly above
4000 in conifers, they are still not often seen down in the Rogue
Valley...we'll see what happens when snow comes and berries up high are gone

--
Harry Fuller
author of FREEWAY BIRDING, see: *freewaybirding.com