[obol] Re: Eugene - Hunters scoping Lane Memorial Gardens & Funeral Home

  • From: Bob <rflores_2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "llsdirons@xxxxxxx" <llsdirons@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 07:19:29 -0800

Interesting thread.  I wear camo often while birding and yes i do feel an
advantage doing so.  Birds are much less weary.  My experience comes from
birding and yes hunting for years.  I appreciate the comment about Steve he and
i had long conversations about use of camo when i lived on the eastside of the
State.  I have for years lead crane viewing tours and have had people remove or
cover bright colored outerwear.  They normally get offended but after many many
experiences of cranes and other wildlife alter a normal behavior i have no
problem asking for a change.  By doing so the wildlife does not have to alter
normal behavior and the other observers usually get a better look at the
wildlife we are there to see.

Bob Flores
Ridgefield, WA

Sent from my iPad