[obol] Re: Do you have a few million $$ to spare?

  • From: Bob Archer <rabican1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOLINKS <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 15:24:59 -0800

Well as a sailor , I find all these ideas interesting but not useful or
practical. Alan would be blown down to Mexico in his blimp, we would have
wrecked barges and oil rigs on our beaches and hydroboats would be torn apart.
During lunch I figured  if 30 folks brought a cubic foot of rock each on a
pelagic trip and we dumped it on a spot 600 feet deep near Perpetua Bank , we
would have an island about 120 feet above sea level with a 30 degree slope
after only 39,000,000 pelagic trips. So get out on the ocean and help out, of
corse the island would destroy the currents and the darn birds would move
another 35 miles off shore but we shall cross that bridge when we come to it.

Please, someone find a good bird somewhere.

Bob "find a solution".Archer
Pdx