[obol] FW: Pine Grosbeak KLAMCO

  • From: Russ Namitz <namitzr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL Freelist <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 16:25:44 -0800

Coincidentally, Frank Lospalluto and I were headed up to the Lake of the Woods
area to refind the Klamath County PINE GROSBEAKS, he in the morning and I in
the afternoon.
Thank you Julie for finding these birds and thanks to Kevin & Dave for the
recent report.
I saw as many as 7 individuals.  The birds were feeding in the immediate
vicinity of the described parking area with orange flagging on the Stop sign,
1/2 mile down Clover Creek Rd from Dead Indian Memorial Rd.
Cheers,Russ NamitzMedford, OR