[obol] Re: Boiler Bay State Wayside, Oct 26, 2014 -- Our eBird report and some commentary

  • From: Alan Contreras <acontrer56@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: llsdirons@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 09:30:08 -0700

There is also the matter of Interesting Distractions.  Diane and I stopped to
watch a fulmar that landed in the Siuslaw River channel well up between the
jetties.  Likewise the Cassin's Auklet that swam so close to the jetty that we
had to lean over the rocks to see it at all. So even with multiple observers
there are moments of non-seawatch.
.
.
Alan Contreras