[obol] Re: Baskett-Ankeny birds

  • From: Hendrik Herlyn <hhactitis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "acontrer56@xxxxxxxxx" <acontrer56@xxxxxxxxx>, OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 17:44:44 -0700 (PDT)

I have a couple of additions to Alan's post: There were a few HORNED LARKS
mixed in with a large flock of AM. PIPITS west of the Narrows, and we had a
male YELLOW-HEADED BLACKBIRD at the scrape pond at the intersection of Coville
Rd. and Hwy 99W at Baskett Slough.

A nice day to be out, and a fun crowd!

Happy Spring Migration

Hendrik

Hendrik G. Herlyn
Corvallis, OR

"Nature is not a place to visit. It is home."
     -- Gary Snyder