[obol] Re: Android vs IOS

  • From: Jim Moodie <jmoodie@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sbkornfeld@xxxxxxx" <sbkornfeld@xxxxxxx>, OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 21:13:46 -0700

Hi Steve,

While Tom is right that their are more birding apps for the iPhone, I think the
Android OS is starting to catchi up somewhat.  Birdseye is coming out with an
Android version very soon, at least they better because I already spent my 20
bucks so they could finish the programming.

cheers,
Jim

Dr. Jim Moodie
Science Dept