[obol] Agency Lake Sabine's Gull continues, owls

  • From: Russ Namitz <namitzr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL Freelist <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 22:17:26 -0700

The previously reported SABINE'S GULL was still feeding around the boat launch
at Henzel Park along the eastern shore of Agency Lake.
As a side note, I talked to Carl and Paula from the Agency Lake Resort and they
wanted to thank all the wonderful people who call themselves birders that
visited the site of the Little Gull.  They really appreciated the donations and
conversation.
On the way home, I detected 3 NORTHERN SAW-WHET OWLS and 1 BARRED OWL off side
roads on Hwy 140.
Good birding,Russ NamitzMedford, OR