[oakleafsunjgroup] Sunday Night Group - food

  • From: Sassy <sassyuga@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 06:44:13 -0400

Happy Thursday!!!

Group this week is at Andy's House at 6:00 pm.  We will have Spaghetti dinner.

Jim - Plain bread
Lynne - ***
Me - noodles
Diane - Garlic bread
Andy - spaghetti meat
Sandy  - ***
Lindsey -  ***
Amy - ***
Danny - drinks
Eddie - dessert

*** = people that will not be attending

It looks like a lot of people will be out but I know God will touch them  and
let them know we are thinking about them.

Have a great week!!!

Sheila. :-)
678.313.9007

If you no longer wish to receive email from the Oakleaf Church Sunday Singles
Journey Group mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the list by sending an
email to oakleafsunjgroup-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  with 'unsubscribe' in the
Subject field of the email.