[oakleafsunjgroup] Prayers and upcoming events

  • From: Andy <aboczsr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 23:22:59 -0400

Hello everyone!

I hope your week has been good and your time spent with God has been great!

I just wanted to remind everyone that we talked about going to the FLE/Joe
Sangle night as a group. I'll be forwarding an email to this list in case you
need it to register. Also, Diane has already sent out the email concerning the
service project this weekend. I know several of us will be there, so come out
and help if you can. And finally, remember to be praying and researching a
serving idea for the group and bring at least one idea this Sunday.

Prayers:
- Diane's financial breakthrough
- Eddie's sister (Tammy) mother in law passed, and family
- Amy's daughter, that Amy can find a good Christian counselor
- Sheila relationship with her daughter
-Lindsey's children's father communication, improves, salvation
-Veena's cousins son, suicide, pray for family
-Veena's friend Joan comfort over husband passing
-Veena's son, relationship

Blessings to you all,
Andy

If you no longer wish to receive email from the Oakleaf Church Sunday Singles
Journey Group mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the list by sending an
email to oakleafsunjgroup-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  with 'unsubscribe' in the
Subject field of the email.