[oagitm] Video taping of public meetings

  • From: "Lorrie Radu" <LMR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 14:36:41 -0700

Hello all,

Our County Manager has asked us to research options for providing the public
with Board of Commissioners meeting video.

So far our ideas cover a broad range of costs, staff time and video quality.

I'm hoping some of you have a practical solution to share.  Your feedback will
assist us with providing our County Manager options from which he/we can
develop a scope of work to move this project forward.

As always thanks for your help.

Lorrie Radu, IS Manager
Information Systems Division of Central Services Department

(503) 325-8662
lmr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This message has been prepared on resources owned by Clatsop County, Oregon.
It is subject to the Internet and Online Services Use Policy and Procedures of
Clatsop County.