[oagitm] Re: Greenwire Broadband

  • From: Larry Harker <lharker@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "LMR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <LMR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 12:59:52 -0700

FYI,
Eric Schmidt from our office has been following this issue closely for the
Oregon Counties for about a year.    The Association of Oregon Counties has
decided they will not submit a letter in support of this companies efforts.
If you want more information on this topic please contact
Eric Schmidt
Communications Manager
Association of Oregon Counties
1201 Court ST NE, Suite 301