[oagitm] NW CIO Summit

  • From: BLACK Tony H <Tony.Black@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 15:12:10 -0700

NW CIO Summit & IT Executive of the Year Awards
Thursday, May 6
Oregon Convention Center
www.nwciosummit.com<http://www.nwciosummit.com> for registration and details
Use Discount Code CIO45 for the discounted price of $45. ($60 normally)

Everyone is busy and over worked, but don't miss this opportunity to meet with
your peers, hear timely management level content and get re-energized.  Cost is
normally $60 for lunch, IT Executive Awards reception and entire day of CIO and
InnoTech presentations.

Line-up of presentations include:
-       From Servant to Master - Changing IT's Relationship with the Business
Through Outlook and Innovation
-       Innovation & Outlook in Action - Real World Case Studies of Innovative
Solutions that Make a Difference
-       Dismantle "Societies of Strangers" at Work by Integrating Social
Technologies to Increase Collaboration & Nurture an Enterprise 2.0 Culture
-       Beta Summit
-       What We Learned the Hard Way: Top 10 Private Cloud Best Practices and
Pitfalls.<http://cloudslam10.com/content/what-we-learned-hard-way-top-10-private-cloud-best-practices-and-pitfalls>
-       IT Executives of the Year Awards & Reception - go to
www.innotechoregon.com<http://www.innotechoregon.com> for the nomination form.
Nominations are being accepted.  Please email me suggestions of individual(s)
that should be nominated.

Information and registration available at
www.nwciosummit.com<http://www.nwciosummit.com/>.

Attending InnoTech Conference?
You and your staff may also attend the main InnoTech Conference at no cost by
using Discount Code SML999. Register at
www.innotechoregon.com<http://www.innotechoregon.com> and click on General
InnoTech Registration.

Please take a moment to register and I look forward to seeing you there.

Sean Lowery
Executive Director
InnoTech Conference

503-570-6295 - office