[oagitm] Re: Greenwire Broadband

  • From: "GRAPOLI Al * SDC" <al.grapoli@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <LMR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 12:49:54 -0700

I was contacted via a voice mail from Scott Stevens of Greenwire,
returned the call, left a message, but have not heard back. Other than a
hardcopy presentation of theirs I reviewed this has been the extent of
any contact. The only effort we have been involved in with the federal
broadband efforts was through PUC. We do purchase bandwidth via
contracted telecommunications vendors for our Gigabit backbone in
Western and Central Oregon.
Al Grapoli
Network, Security and Voice Services Manager
Oregon State Data Center
530 Airport Road
Salem, OR 97301
(503) 378-3338