[oagitm] FW: Agenda Automation Tools

  • From: "Bruce Roy V" <Roy.V.Bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 11:31:11 -0800

Chip,

FYI

From: Wilson Andrew F
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2011 11:27 AM
To: Bruce Roy V
Subject: RE: [oagitm] Agenda Automation Tools

Yes.  I own a copy of MindJet Manager, a tool that allows for creative thinking
and identifying relationships between disparate ideas.  It integrates with MS
Office and Outlook.  If used in a meeting and projected onto a whitescreen, or
over a network using a SharePoint server, participants can use visual thinking
to see connections that a sequential description doesn't reveal.  This isn't
anything new, even Visio has a Mind-mapping component.

http://www.mindjet.com

__ Andy