[oagitm] Re: FW: Agenda Automation Tools

  • From: "Brayton, Ken" <kbrayton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 21:46:54 +0000

Interesting too, thanks for sharing the link!

If you are interested in a similar "mindmap" tool, I've used this one with some
success:

http://www.xmind.net/

I used it to pull together my research on hosted email a while back. It helped
me create a document that was used in a presentation but I didn't really try
showing the mindmap itself except in committee. I get a lot of value out of the
free version myself.
[cid:image003.png@01CCB0F8.DA469AE0]
Ken Brayton
Information Technology Manager
Linn County Department of Health Services
(541)924-6916 ext. 2038
Confidentiality Notice: This electronic message, including any attachments, may
contain information that is confidential, privileged, or otherwise restricted
from disclosure by federal law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
prohibited from reading, copying, or otherwise sharing this information with
others. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately by a "reply to sender only" message, and destroy all electronic or
hard copies of this communication, including attachments.