[oagitm] Re: Does your DA do IT?

  • From: Jim Gardner <jgardner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Joe.Sadony@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <Joe.Sadony@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 15:02:49 +0000

NO for Clatsop County

Jim Gardner
Information Systems Manager
800 Exchange, Suite 300
Astoria, OR 97103
Phone: 503-325-8662

From: oagitm-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:oagitm-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Joe Sadony
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2011 5:04 PM
To: oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [oagitm] Does your DA do IT?

For those who got a call from our local newspaper, thanks for fielding those
questions.

I am forwarding a question from one of our Commissioners.  He would like to
know if your District Attorney offices have their own IT resources?  I guess
the delineation is if the DA has exclusive control over the access to their
data.  If IT hosts the DA case management application or file storage or email
then the answer would be "no".

A simple yes or no will do.

Thanks!

Joe Sadony
IT Director, Deschutes County
14 NW Kearney Av.
Bend, OR  97701
541.388.6530

This message has been prepared on resources owned by Clatsop County, Oregon. It
is subject to the Internet and online Services Use Policy and Procedures of
Clatsop County.