[oagitm] Re: Does your DA do IT?

  • From: "Robert Beeks" <Robert_Beeks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Joe.Sadony@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 08:21:24 -0700

Joe,

Our District Attorney Office does not have their own IT staff. Our
Information Technology Services divsion provides system support for all
of Washington County. Our DA Office has one position on their staff
which is for a technically skilled person who serves as their resident
expert on their Case Management System and assists them with building
Word templates, building simple reports, and trouble shooting issues
before being escalated to ITS for more support. That position also
serves as the liasion with ITS for communications regarding technology
and applications.

I hope this helps,

Robert G. Beeks
Application Support Manager
Washington County Information Technology
(503) 846-8096  (503) 846-8895 fax
Robert_Beeks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx