[oagitm] Cell Phone Policy / Issuance / Use / Stipend

  • From: CLINE Jody N <JCLINE@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 08:56:53 -0800

I am interested in collecting cell phone policies.  If you don't have a written
policy, I would appreciate an email that includes information about who is
issued an agency cell phone and what types are issued (for example when do you
issue a smart phone). And if your agency provides stipends in place of agency
owned devices, what is the stipend amount and how was it determined?  What are
your rules about private use of agency owned cell phones? Any other cell phone
related polices that you have in place?
Thanks,
Jody

Jody Cline | IS Manager | Lane Council of Governments | 99 E. Broadway, Suite
400, Eugene, OR  97401
Office: 541.682.2389 | Cell: 541.517.7554  | Fax 541.682.4099 | JCline@xxxxxxxx