[nvda-winten] Re: List merger phase 1: invitation and conditional merge

  • From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda-winten@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 08:21:45 -0700

Hi,
I owe you all an explanation:
For those on lists such as The Tech Zone, Blind Tech and others may have seen a
message inviting people to join a list called Windows 10 for the blind (a
completely different list than the one I'm currently presiding). One day,
someone sends a message to that list (which was hosted on Groups.IO), and
subsequently was deleted (the whole list, that is). I have resurrected that
list under a different name and under a different leadership, and I have
resolved to keep a closer eye on the owner of the original Windows 10 list.
In regards to relationship between this list and the Win10 list (the new one),
you could say that this list served as a model for the new Win10 list. Unlike
this list (which will be around for a while), the Win10 list allows people
using other screen readers to join.
Cheers,
Joseph