Re: [nvda-translations] symbols.dic

  • From: Peter Vágner <peter.v@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 07:10:12 +0200

Hello,
In order to translate the latest file you should choose latest revision inside sidiffs folder, take the file symbols.dic and try to copy it to the el folder overwriting that empty file and try to translate it. The explanation of its purpose and the syntax can be found in the developers guide, chapter 2.2 and below. The link is: http://www.nvda-project.org/documentation/developerGuide.html#toc6

Of course if you need help with particular feature please ask, I believe someone might be able to answer.

Greetings

Peter

On 14.5.2012 22:15, access@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello,

I want to translate this file. On the SVN directory, I can see a file under el\ folder, which is empty, and another one under el\sy-diffs\4980\

What should I do?

Thank you,
Gerasimos