Re: [nvda-translations] more ifo about a line in rev5188

  • From: Peter Vágner <peter.v@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 07:28:30 +0200

Hello,
I am not sure what I'm trying to do simplifies things for you but I'll try to explain how I see it...

By default only standard HTML controls such as buttons, comboboxes, edit fields etc are focusable. This is not alwaays respected and either to simplify the development or because of more attractive visual appearance people are creating their own controls inheriting from some base html controls such as <div>. So if such a control is programmed to become focusable NVDA was reading some random unrelated spurious content while focusing that custom control. Now this is hopefully fixed.

Greetings

Peter

On 14.5.2012 16:35, fatma mehanna wrote:
hi all,
can anyone simplify this line for me please?
+- in Internet Explorer 9 NVDA no longer reads unwanted content when
focus moves
inside a  div that is focusable or is marked with an ARIA landmark.
thanks in advance.