Re: [nvda-translations] Grant Ideas

  • From: James Teh <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 09:10:09 +1000

Hi.
You might start with this document:
http://www.nvda-project.org/wiki/FutureGoals
This doesn't include costs. We tend to determine cost based on the particular grant or contract. For example, if it's a contract from a company who specifically wants particular support, we will charge more for this than we would for, say, a grant from a non-profit.

I notice some of the time estimates in this document probably need updating.

Jamie

On 4/05/2012 1:40 AM, Homme, James wrote:
Hi People,

If this is the wrong forum, please tell me. In my learning about grant
writing, they are telling me that a grant needs to be project specific.
It says that it's harder to get grants for things like keeping the
lights on, even though you know that you need to do that in order to
fund projects. With that in mind, may we have a conversation about some
things NV Access wants to accomplish along with what it costs to do things?

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Homme,

Usability Services,

Phone: 412-544-1810.

A picture can say a thousand words, but whether they're the right words
is another matter

solely for use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this e-mail without
the author's prior permission. The views expressed in this e-mail
message do not necessarily represent the views of Highmark Inc., its
subsidiaries, or affiliates.

--
James Teh
Director, NV Access Limited