[nvda-translations] Grant Ideas

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 15:40:06 +0000

Hi People,
If this is the wrong forum, please tell me. In my learning about grant writing,
they are telling me that a grant needs to be project specific. It says that
it's harder to get grants for things like keeping the lights on, even though
you know that you need to do that in order to fund projects. With that in mind,
may we have a conversation about some things NV Access wants to accomplish
along with what it costs to do things?

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810.
A picture can say a thousand words, but whether they're the right words is
another matter