Re: [nvda-translations] Add-on translations workflow: Gettext templates not syncing

  • From: Noelia Ruiz <nrm1977@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 07:53:38 +0100

Hi, thanks for reporting this.
I'm on holliday and read and answer e-mails from a mobile device with a touch braille keyboard installed this week before traveling. I mention this in case something isn't right in my typing, as I'm learning the options and how to write efficiently.
I will fix i18n sources this week, when I have my computer.
Cheers

En 15 de enero de 2017 7:16:29 "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx> escribió:

Hi Jamie,

SPL is one of them. Place Markers exhibits i18n sources issue (can be fixed by Noelia) due to missing path.

Thanks.

Cheers,

Joseph