Re: [nvda-translations] About the internationalization of the official website.

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 20:18:10 +0100

Hi,
Yes, I have just enabled zh_CN, its just a config file that needs to be
modified, to include the language code and the name of the language, and the
scripts build all po files.

by the way, if the language names are wrong thats easely fixed, but i
just googled for example:

arabic in arabic, and copied the name from wikipedia.
german in german, japanese in japanese, korean in korean, etc.
So if any of the language names before the percent is wrong please email
me privately with the correct name.

Thanks,
Mesar