[nvda-translations] Two questions about diffs files

  • From: Patrick ZAJDA <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 17:33:40 +0200

Hello,

How the diffs files system work in the directories ch-diffs and ug-diffs ?

How the update knows what revs I translated or not?

Because last time I seen an update, the revs I had already translated were still there after svn update when there were deleted for some others languages.

And a last question, what is the difference between diff.txt and wdiff.txt?

Patrick