[nvda-addons] Re: nvda addon site other then the aficial site

  • From: "Brian's Mail list account BY" <bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 08:44:38 +0100

I'm sure a search on Google or whatever will bring them up. As others have said though, be aware that there are probable dangers if you use code from them.
They might have malicious code or at least code that could leave a machine open to abuse from outside.
The add ons could be out of date and not wok on current versions of nvda.
Depending on your feelings they might allow use of code that is not allowed under current copyright laws.
Also some I have seen download the files as .zip, so they need to be renamed before you can install them.

If you do find ones that are good and useful please contact the author and point them here so others can test or it can be included in this site if appropriate.
Brian

bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-