[nvda-addons] More on the DVR Browser

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 15:59:24 -0400

Yesterday I posted about this and just wanted to add this finding I have found
today. When I use a real hardware mouse with NVDA 2015.1 and have set insert+m
to on to track mouse movements from the real physical mouse I am able to hear
the website content when moving the physical mouse around on the mouse pad. The
DVR browser elements, text, links and whatever else when moving the physical
mouse around reveals the some of the source code being for the website URL I
entered but NVDA only will stop talking when I land on a link and when I am on
text only content it keeps reading and reading down. I did not tell it to read
like the say all. I do see programming code and the text attribute within this
DVR browser. On the other side of things when I use no physical mouse on this
same DVR Browser interface I hear no website content. No links and elements.
Using screen review and object review reveals nothing. I cannot get it to go to
the Document review. What code can I give to the developer to fix this or what
should I tell him? I am sure someon has an idea.