[nvda-addons] Re: More on the DVR Browser

  • From: "Brian's Mail list account BY" <bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 12:47:35 +0100

Sounds like no virtual buffer to me.
Brian

bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message -----
From: Petro T. Giannakopoulos
To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2015 8:59 PM
Subject: [nvda-addons] More on the DVR Browser

Yesterday I posted about this and just wanted to add this finding I have
found today. When I use a real hardware mouse with NVDA 2015.1 and have set
insert+m to on to track mouse movements from the real physical mouse I am able
to hear the website content when moving the physical mouse around on the mouse
pad. The DVR browser elements, text, links and whatever else when moving the
physical mouse around reveals the some of the source code being for the website
URL I entered but NVDA only will stop talking when I land on a link and when I
am on text only content it keeps reading and reading down. I did not tell it to
read like the say all. I do see programming code and the text attribute within
this DVR browser. On the other side of things when I use no physical mouse on
this same DVR Browser interface I hear no website content. No links and
elements. Using screen review and object review reveals nothing. I cannot get
it to go to the Document review. What code can I give to the developer to fix
this or what should I tell him? I am sure someon has an idea.