[nvda-addons] Re: nvda addon site other then the aficial site

  • From: derek riemer <driemer.riemer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 19:56:47 -0600

Hi,
The storm dragon one? Isn't that out of date?I haven't seen it in a couple of years.

On 6/14/2015 7:55 PM, Kaveinthran Pulanthran wrote:

hi,
I know that there is a site called dragon storm. Can someone provide
link for that site
thanks

On 6/15/15, Doug Lee <dgl@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
As far as I know, and for what it's worth, my TeamTalk addon is listed
on the community addon page, though my other addons are probably not.
My other addons at this time are

Virtual Audio Cable (VAC) (docs and addon):
http://www.dlee.org/vac/NVDA/

Weather Watcher Live (direct link):
http://www.dlee.org/WeatherWatcherLive.nvda-addon
Note: This one may not be needed by now; its only purpose is to fix
NVDA's handling of a particular class of treeView control.

I don't have a Tween addon for NVDA, though I do have JAWS scripts for
it and I know someone who, just a day or two ago, crafted a small NVDA
addon for it.

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 08:37:58AM +1200, shaun everiss wrote:
addons.nvda-project.org is the official one.
There is a dropbox and a bt sync folder but
since ages ago people have been junking that
folder and lately its been happening to the nvda
one which caused my bt sync to do crazy things so I made it go away.
There is jeff. something I forget its got a few older addons.
dlee.org has the teamtalk addon on it and tween.
A few devs may have their own sites to there are unofficial addons to.
I know there are repos on bitbucket and github
but I have never needed to go to github to find out.

At 11:22 p.m. 14/06/2015, you wrote:
Hi, sure there are many sites, and each one
probably have its own process or criteria for including add-ons.
I know the italian website as one of the most
trust websites with add-ons, imo. However it
contains old add-ons too, and maybe some of them are not useful at this
moment:
http://nvda.it/plugin
Thanks.

El 14/06/2015 a las 11:45, Kaveinthran Pulanthran escribió:
hi list,

Can I know the websites which have loads of nvda addon?

thanks

Doug Lee dgl@xxxxxxxx http://www.dlee.org
SSB BART Group doug.lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ssbbartgroup.com
"No person is your friend who demands your silence or denies your
right to grow." --unknown source