[nvda-addons] Re: Virtual Revision: 1.4 ready to go live?

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015 09:58:01 +0000

Hi Alberto,

On Tue 30/12/14,09:20, Alberto Buffolino wrote:
> I used last modified version various times in last days, and no problem
> occurs in my experience.

Thanks for your improvements.
Can you please check the readme and see if there is anything else
non-technical (useful for users) to add?
If not then we can push this one out in the coming days.

I bumped the version to 2.0 due to code changes, and merged the
entries because we didn't released the intermediate versions.

Hope this makes sence.

Happy and productive 2015!

thanks,
Mesar