[nvda-addons] Re: Requesting new mantainer and reviewer for add-ons

  • From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 12:43:43 -0800

Hi,
For GoldWave, this may require looking at NVDA core to see what we can do. A
hypothetical solution is to have gestures.ini file for each language that
provides different bindings, similar to how NVDA core does when loading
language-specific gestures dictionary.
For Mick and Jamie: would it be possible for add-ons to bundle their own
gestures.ini files in locale folders? This may be required for add-ons for
app modules where programs themselves provides alternate bindings for
specific languages (I know GoldWave and some MS Office programs does that).
If there isn't a ticket for this, I'll create one.
For SPL 4.0: I'd like to request sign off.
Thanks.
Cheers,
Joseph