[nvda-addons] Re: Requesting new mantainer and reviewer for add-ons

  • From: shaun everiss <sm.everiss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 09:29:41 +1300

what is required to maintain addons as such?
I am not a programmer as such or fiddle round with lots and lots of software but I can do some things like making sure things are updated. With all the stuff I do allready including working with a game software company in the us, I don't have the time to do serious stuff but if its simple I may be able to do something.

At 08:59 a.m. 20/01/2015, you wrote:
Hi Noelia,

This is sad news, but fully understandable.
If/when you have some free time your help/feedback is always welcome, even if there
is not enough time to maintain/review addons.

In any case thanks for all your excellent work.
Mesar