[nvda-addons] Re: RFC: don't use the repository README as add-on user documentation (was) Re: Re: Configobj requirement in addon template

  • From: "Brian Gaff lists account" <bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 00:28:55 +0100

Could I just mention that I had fixed the issue of your emails not displaying but it seems to have changed yet again in this one. I can see the content in message source but not in the body or see an attach with the text in as previously. Am I the only one with this issue, maybe I am but thought it worth mentioning as it looks important that all can read it. When I do look at source a lot of the text has the number 20 amongst the words also.

Brian

This account only receives email from the list. Please direct any personal email to
briang1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Replies to this address vanish into a hole....
Unless Brian Gaff is in the To line display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mesar Hameed" <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>