[nvda-addons] Problems in synchronization of add-of iiles with the website

  • From: Noelia <nrm1977@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 14:25:51 +0200

Hi, yesterday I upload to add-on files these add-ons:
- emoticons 2.0-dev.
- eMule 2.0-dev.
- placeMarkers 4.0-dev (updated).
- readFeeds 2.0-dev.
- teamViewer 2.0-dev.
I have tested that, at least some of them, don't appear in the website.
I reported this in another message, but with other subject, when announced the availability of these add-ons. So I came back with this issue.
Thanks.