[nvda-addons] Re: Goldwave

  • From: Noelia <nrm1977@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 13:57:08 +0200

OK, anyway, if you want can provide the link to Goldwave website or user guide, as done in eMule add-on, in the readme, so native commands can be read there too. Ps: Then I will release UnicodeBrailleInput and FocusHihglight, as docHandler shouldn't be user anymore and it wastes system resources.

Thanks

El 14/09/2014 13:53, Joseph Lee escribió:
Hi,
I see - I put them in there for beginners new to GoldWave who may not know
what commands perform which action. I'll consider removing them before
official release.
For GoldWave users: would you prefer NVDA announcing what GoldWave's native
commands do in input help mode or not? If not, as Noelia suggests, I'll
remove command descriptions to prevent people from reassigning these
commands, as these are native to GoldWave.
Thanks.
Cheers,
Joseph