[nvda-addons] Re: Google Speech Recognition add-on

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 12:55:54 +0100

Hi Noelia,

Yes, as far as I remember when I last looked at the gsr addon, it is no
longer working.
I have moved the files in svn from website folder to a testing folder,
until it can be fixed or dropped completely.

Probably the same has to be done for instant translate, can someone
please test/confirm that it is still working?

thanks,
Mesar