[nvda-addons] Re: Getting somewhere!

  • From: Noelia <nrm1977@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2016 13:11:29 +0200

Sorry, I haven'tt read almost about your questions since I don't have too much time.

But I agree with Joseph now. I think we should provide the more detailed relevant information to get help from the list members.

Thanks.

El 17/04/2016 a las 13:03, Damien Sykes-Pendleton escribió:

Hi Joseph,
I wasn’t sure whether you could or not, that’s why, given the fact that I’m guessing I’m the only person on here who uses the application for which it’s intended.
I’m also not sure whether I should send it as part of the email, or as a download link etc.
Cheers.
Kind regards,
Damien.