[nvda-addons] Easy Table Navigator: table layer command assignment - no command or something else

  • From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 01:35:25 -0800

Hi folks,

A few days ago someone told me that the current command for toggling easy
table navigator layer (NVDA+Shift+T) conflicts with Instant Translate (which
still works). Thus in order to remove conflict and to honor the existing
add-on, I'd like to ask whether to not assign any command at all or assign a
different command to my add-on. When voicing your votes, please keep the
following in mind:

*         If no command is assigned, this will mean users will need to
assign their own command to toggle table navigator layer, thus NVDA 2013.3
or later will be required.

*         If a different command is to be used, please let us know which
command to use. Please go through all released or development versions of
add-ons (especially global plugins) to minimize conflicts.

Once this issue is sorted, I'd like to ask for the community members to
review the add-on and/or possibly create the entry for this add-on under
development section of the add-ons site. Thanks.

Cheers,

Joseph