[nvda-addons] Re: Easy Table Navigator: table layer command assignment - no command or something else

  • From: Bernd Dorer <bernd_dorer@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 21:37:37 +0100

Hi Josef,

the addons community should handle this somehow.

What about including something like: note: Key commands canconflict with
other addons depending which addons you are using.

I tend to this solution because if we get more and more addons on the
site the author has to keep more and more key commands in mind if he
wants to be sure that their aren't any conflicting key commands.

best regards
Bernd