[ntnm] Re: email option

  • From: Ari Damoulakis <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ntnm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 15:21:18 +0200

You can download the html, but its incredibly frustrating to do. What
you do is open the html, so the magazine opens in the browser. You
then press the back button to get back to the link of the html file.
Then you must find the visited link of the html file, and then you
must press your applications key and choose "save target as." You
unfortunately have to do it that way because with screenreaders and
stuff, where sighted people can right-click on the html file the very
first time, for some reason I can't seem to do that using the
application key or screenreader.