[ntnm] Re: email option

  • From: Ari Damoulakis <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ntnm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 13:32:24 +0200

Hi Huw
For the moment, let's try work out why you can't access anything? I
don't really understand, because even with free screenreader like NVDA
I can access the site ok. Maybe you should try that? I don't know
about the Dolphin things, I've never used them, but the site seems
normal enough, so maybe if you explain why you're having trouble
accessing it we can help.
Ari