[ntnm] Re: email option

  • From: "Porter, Paul" <Paul.Porter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ntnm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 10:17:47 +0100

It is possible to save the html file. On the page where the html file is
located, tab to it and press either the applications key or shift-f10. Arrow
down to save target as. If the resulting filename is the name of the
publication with an html extension then press enter to save it. At this point
you can add a date to make the resulting file unique. Otherwise if you save a
future version of the same publication it will overwrite the one just saved.

In some cases when using JAWS, you may need to turn off the JAWS virtual
cursor. Press insert-z you can then tab to the publication and follow the steps
above to save it.

Paul Porter
Accessible Technology Sales Team Manager
Tel: +44[0]20 7391 2037

Technology Information Service
RNIB Retail
105 Judd Street
London
WC1H 9NE
Technology Information Service: +44[0]20 7391 2280
Technology Information Service Local Call Rate: 08459 000015