[ntnm] Re: double subscription?

  • From: "goshawk on horseback" <goshawk_on_horseback@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ntnm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 20:38:55 +0100

that's what I would have thought, but I have paid my normal tnauk subs, but
RNIB keeps sending me invoices for another £39 for access to the server as
well. surely, that should be part of my tnauk subs?
at least until one can get individual titles by e-mail again, as at the
moment, until that gets properly up and running, there isn't a lot of choice
but to get the titles from the server.

Simon